2 boxes of 2016 Topps Archives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

I just busted 2 boxes of 2016 Topps Archives.

The hits:
Regular Autos (not numbered) - Ron Blomberg, Sandy Alomar Sr., Aaron Nola
Blue Border Auto (#d to 199) - Dwight Gooden
Bull Durham Auto (#d to 345) - Ron Shelton (writer/director)

Inserts / Parallels:
69 Topps Super Blue Back - AN, DG, FF, JAR, JD, MS, MT, PG
69 Topps Super Black Back (#d 1 / 1) - JA Jose Altuve
Blue bordered parallels (#d to 100) - 80 Jose Altuve, 112 Roberto Alomar, 262 Andre Dawson
Red bordered parallels (#d to 50) - 4 Brett Boone, 151 Frank Thomas
Father and Son - Alomar, Francona, Gordon, Griffey
Bull Durham - Tony, Jimmy, Larry Lockett, Ron Shelton
First Draft Pick - Andy Benes, ARod, Josh Hamilton, Adrian Gonzalez, David Price, Carlos Correa

Also, sorted the base and am 73 cards short of the base set with more than that to trade to finish it up. I will be posting this list in the forums shortly.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi:

I would like to trade you for the Alomar Sr. Auto and the Roberto Alomar #'ed/100. I don't think I have anything from your want list, but have a bucket with many nice autographs if that is something that you may consider. Thank you. I will keep looking to see if I have any vintage Red Sox that you may need.

Luis

Hi:

I would like to trade you for the Alomar Sr. Auto and the Roberto Alomar #'ed/100. I don't think I have anything from your want list, but have a bucket with many nice autographs if that is something that you may consider. Thank you. I will keep looking to see if I have any vintage Red Sox that you may need.

Luis

Sorry about that. Havent been on in a while. I think I am going to do the Father/Son set so I want to keep that one but the Alomar Sr auto is still available. LMK if you are still interested.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sorry about that. Havent been on in a while. I think I am going to do the Father/Son set so I want to keep that one but the Alomar Sr auto is still available. LMK if you are still interested.

Thanks,

Jeff

I'm sorry Jeff, but already got a hold of the base auto of Alomar Sr. Thanks.

Luis

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online