2 boxes of 2021 Bowman Chrome break! Only trading for 2021 BCP with most of the inserts...however, not trading the prospect inserts at this time.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pack 9: 40 man Futures Gabriel Arias Indians and Yellow refractor of Pete Alonso Mets 71/75. Pack 10: Redemption Malvin Valdez Reds auto blue refractor parallel.

Last edited:
Pack 9: 40 Man Futures Hedbert Perez Brewers and Blue refractor of Kris Bryant Cubs 097/150. Pack 10: Another one.....redemption for Misael Urbina Twins auto.

Some of the non-prospect cards are up for trade.......not looking for twin cards.....don't even try it...just keep on walking......only looking for the 2021 Bowman Chrome Prospects that I need for the set. Best regards, David

Is the Torkelson Available? I have some cards coming in from a break. I can let you know what it holds.

Should be here Monday.

Is the Torkelson Available? I have some cards coming in from a break. I can let you know what it holds.

Should be here Monday.
I'll hold it to see what u have for the trade. Best regards, David
Hi David:
I have BCP-189, -190, and -245 (Austin Martin). Let me know if you need them. Thanks.

Luis
Hi Luis! Need all three of them. Let me know what your looking in the bowman chrome inserts (most are up for trades for the bcp cards). Best regards, David

I'll hold it to see what u have for the trade. Best regards, David

Hi Luis! Need all three of them. Let me know what your looking in the bowman chrome inserts (most are up for trades for the bcp cards). Best regards, David

David:
If you have a numbered card (#’ed/***) from this set and you are not collecting it I will take it. Otherwise, one card of a player from Puerto Rico will do. Thanks!

Luis

Pack 3: Kyle Hurt Marlins auto sparkle 143/299. Pack 4: 40 Man Futures Spencer Torkelson Tigers and Purple refractor of Yu Darvish Padres 033/250.

David:
If you have a numbered card (#’ed/***) from this set and you are not collecting it I will take it. Otherwise, one card of a player from Puerto Rico will do. Thanks!

Luis
I'll pm u all the ones that I have and u can pick what u want for the trade....I'll try to pm u tonight or tomorrow with the list. Best regards, David