2 Great Successes, Including a Yankees HOF'er,1/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeb67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The third time is the charm. I received Rich "Goose" Gossage, no fee, in 17 days. He signed my 1983 Topps Super Veteran #241. Interesting he signed the White Sox photo on the card and not the Yankees one, but regardless a huge success.

Former Packers Wide Receiver, Bob Long, signed my 1970 Topps #53 and added a printout about his 80 yard touchdown run against the Bears in the 1965 Shrine bowl Game(Packers won 31-14), he also signed the printout, which has a photo of him being congratulated by coach Vince Lombardi and QB Doug Hart. Took 14 days. Awesome success here.

A big thank you to both Mr.Gossage and Mr. Long.

Thanks.I had gotten that same form a couple times.this time I got a autograph.

awesome success!!!

What is he charging anyway now to get something signed?

Thanks, Matt

awesome success!!!

What is he charging anyway now to get something signed?

Thanks, Matt
I had sent a card and $10 this summer with a good return from Goose w/ HOF 2008 on it.

BTW, signing the White Sox thing is nothing - I got a Yankees card.:p Good job and I'd consider yourself lucky for being free.

Thanks all.Always good to get a surprise. I had to try and it worked.By the way, just an ordinary letter,lol.

Thanks. Good idea. Good luck.Great signature from a HOF'er.