2 in 3/2!!! and a RTS...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
i will start with the (RTS) :( .....
Ryan church c/o ST... I dont know what the deal is but he agreed to a deal with the pirates on 1/11/10 he just need to pass the physical... so im guessing he didnt pass it cause he is a pretty good signer but the strange thing is he is on the roster on there website....

and now for the returns :D ...
jerry mumphrey 3/3 c/o home 14 days...
chad qualls 1/1 c/o ST 14 days...
IMG_NEW-105.jpg
IMG_0002_NEW-45.jpg

I've gotten 2 RTS from the Pirates so far. Evan Meek and Zach Duke, try this address, this is what I resent to from the previous address I used last year that worked fine yet doesn't this year.

1611 9th St West
Bradenton, FL 34205

I've gotten 2 RTS from the Pirates so far. Evan Meek and Zach Duke, try this address, this is what I resent to from the previous address I used last year that worked fine yet doesn't this year.

1611 9th St West
Bradenton, FL 34205

thanks for the help nic i will give it a shot.....

I got it straight from their website, I'm assuming you used the same address that I did originally. Not saying that we won't get RTS again from the Pirates but thats what I resent to in hopes of that being the correct one now.

I got it straight from their website, I'm assuming you used the same address that I did originally. Not saying that we won't get RTS again from the Pirates but thats what I resent to in hopes of that being the correct one now.

i sent it to..

17th avenue west and ninth street
bradenton, fl 34205

thats the address they had on the grapefruit league page... the strange thing is i have a few more out there that i sent to that addy on the same day but they have not been RTS yet...

thanks guys!!!

Awesome!!,nice returns,Mumphrey has a very nice sig,I have the same '87 Topps Signed by him,congrats,

Kyle