2 in 3/23!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Jerry Reuss 2/2 c/o team 46 days....plus he put sticker on the PWE to check out his web site jerryreuss.com...

Randy Martz 1/1 c/o home 7 days... plus a signed IC... the card came back pretty smeared and he must of rushed it because his last name looks bad nothing like it should i think :( .. but the IC looks great...

IMG_NEW-117.jpg
IMG_0001_NEW-84.jpg
IMG_0002_NEW-51.jpg

congrats!!Jerry Reuss was one of the first baseball card trades i ever made, and it was with Jerry Reuss. At the team hotel the Brewers were at, he was always into trading for his older baseball cards. I think I was 12 at the time and he convinced me to trade 3 of his older cards for a personalized 8x10. He made two or three trades that day and carried everything around in a briefcase. Ha , good stuff, nice job!!

congrats!!Jerry Reuss was one of the first baseball card trades i ever made, and it was with Jerry Reuss. At the team hotel the Brewers were at, he was always into trading for his older baseball cards. I think I was 12 at the time and he convinced me to trade 3 of his older cards for a personalized 8x10. He made two or three trades that day and carried everything around in a briefcase. Ha , good stuff, nice job!!

Thats awesome your first trade was with a MLB player... he sounds like a cool guy to deal with IP...

thanks guys!!!