2 Paks 2015 Tribute Special Edtion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaxbraves

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Nothing for my collection but some really nice hits.

2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE FRAMED PRINTING PLATES BLACK #74 JACOBY ELLSBURY 1/1:)----on ebay
2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE FOUNDATIONS OF GREATNESS AUTOGRAPHS #THENJA JOSE ABREU 02/89 :)----PC

2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE FRAMED AUTOGRAPHS #TALG LUIS GONZALEZ 032/189---traded
2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE FRAMED AUTOGRAPHS ORANGE #TARY ROBIN YOUNT 01/75
2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE FRAMED AUTOGRAPHS ORANGE #TAAD ANDRE DAWSON 46/75

2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE DIAMOND CUTS JERSEYS #DCMC MIGUEL CABRERA 144/199
2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE DIAMOND CUTS JERSEYS #DCYP YASIEL PUIG 053/199
2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE RELICS GREEN #TRGP GREGORY POLANCO 056/150
2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE RELICS ORANGE #TRAW ADAM WAINWRIGHT 58/75----traded

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Wainwright. I have a 2013 Topps Museum Collection Momentous Material Freddi Freeman 2/35. It has a large grey jersey swatch.

Ray

Rick, hopefully reading the Beckett correctly. I have the 2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE FRAMED AUTOGRAPHS ORANGE #TAAD ANDRE DAWSON 46/75 listed as a common at $15
The 2014 Topps Tek autograph Tom Glavine #HT-TG #13/50 has a bv of $40

How about the Dawson and the BC Bundy Rc auto ($25) for the Glavine.
Rick

Rick I can use this one.

2014 Topps Tek autograph Tom Glavine #HT-TG #13/50

Rick, hopefully reading the Beckett correctly. I have the 2015 TOPPS TRIBUTE FRAMED AUTOGRAPHS ORANGE #TAAD ANDRE DAWSON 46/75 listed as a common at $15
The 2014 Topps Tek autograph Tom Glavine #HT-TG #13/50 has a bv of $40

How about the Dawson and the BC Bundy Rc auto ($25) for the Glavine.
Rick

The $15.00 BV is for the Dawson Relic not the Auto. The auto #75 does not have a BV.

Rich

Last edited:
Interested inthe Yount auto and the Dawson auto(bv $20). can you find bv on the yount (last beckett has no figure)?.

any braves wantlist? have some nice patches in my bucket, but if you want only autos, have

2010 topps chrome heyward rc auto bv $15
2016 matt wisler topps scouting report guessing bv around $15
also have a few glavines and smoltzs in my unscanned pc that I can trade (do you have a wantlist?)

thanks, John

Interested inthe Yount auto and the Dawson auto(bv $20). can you find bv on the yount (last beckett has no figure)?.

any braves wantlist? have some nice patches in my bucket, but if you want only autos, have

2010 topps chrome heyward rc auto bv $15
2016 matt wisler topps scouting report guessing bv around $15
also have a few glavines and smoltzs in my unscanned pc that I can trade (do you have a wantlist?)

thanks, John

John the Dawson is booked to 75 and Beckett has no BV on it. Have to do some research on the Yount.
Also the dawson recilc booked to 75 is $15.00 BV

Rich

Last edited:
John the Dawson was traded already. Have to do a little research on the Yount.
On the Smoltz and Glavine are they autos ?

Rich

Both are autos..glavine 03 don sig team trademark century #/100..smoltz sp authentic signs of the times #/75. Also have bobby cox 03 us yankees eries pride of new york...as a yankee of course.

John

Both are autos..glavine 03 don sig team trademark century #/100..smoltz sp authentic signs of the times #/75. Also have bobby cox 03 us yankees eries pride of new york...as a yankee of course.

John

John I did not trade the Dawson auto .
You said the Dawson auto books for $20 but I disagree as Beckett does not have a BV on it. The Dawson Relic
books at $15 and it to is numbered to 75.

Your Glavine books at $40.00 and your Smoltz at $25.00. I will pass on the Cox auto mostly because it is a Yankee uniform.

On the Daswon I am looking for $40 BV and the Yount $60 BV.

FYI on the Wisler Beckett has it at $8.00. Not to interested in it or the Heyward at this time.

Rich

Last edited:
John I did not trade the Dawson auto .
You said the Dawson auto books for $20 but I disagree as Beckett does not have a BV on it. The Dawson Relic
books at $15 and it to is numbered to 75.

Your Glavine books at $40.00 and your Smoltz at $25.00. I will pass on the Cox auto mostly because it is a Yankee uniform.

On the Daswon I am looking for $40 BV and the Yount $60 BV.

FYI on the Wisler Beckett has it at $8.00. Not to interested in it or the Heyward at this time.

Rich

Thanks for the weisler info..I was guessing (and really hoping) @ $15.

You're probably pretty close on the yount, but can't trade the smoltz and glavine for it.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the dawson. (no beckett bv listed as he's considered a "semistar" )

I'll check my collection and see if I can find anything comparable to your yount

thanks, John