2 TTMs 1-7-11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dsrsn5

Prospect
My first two successes of the new year were Jimmy Key and Ken Singleton.
Jimmy Key signed one card in 7 days, it got a dinged corner in delivery but I'm happy and Ken Singleton signed a photo and gave me permission to send some cards in exchange for a donation to the Cool Kids Campaign which I'll send. I have 2 requests out, Whitey Herzog and Ryne Sandberg. I sent to Herzog on the 27th of November and still nothing, any thoughts on why he hasn't returned it.
Thanks for reading,
Dylan

Congratulations. Whitey Herzog is usually a good signer. Give it more time. It takes awhile for some TTM successes.

Congratulations. Whitey Herzog is usually a good signer. Give it more time. It takes awhile for some TTM successes.

Thanks for the advice, I am not really worried that it got lost because the only successes I've seen are people that donate and a few with cards so when I start seeing alot of them I'll resend or write him a follow-up letter with 5 bucks...