2 year wait for this one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expos94

Prospect
Got one back yesterday from Brendan Harris. I sent to him c/o Spring Training in 2010. He also took the time to write back a great letter. At the time that I sent this out, that was the best picture I could find of him in an Expos uniform... but I've found better pics since and ironically just completed some new customs last week (shown below). He's got a great signature that kinda gets lost on my original custom... I kinda wish it was on a new one... but I'll take it!

The golf ball incident he's talking about was from the Expos last home game... I was there, he's right, it was a great atmosphere despite the game getting out of hand on the scoreboard.... and in the 7th inning some dough heads started to litter the field and throw golf balls. It delayed the game for some time and they threatened to call the game early if it didn't stop but security, I guess, did their job and the game was able to resume. The Marlins won the game 9-1 but we all got to say goodbye to our team... and the best part of it being the Marlins in town for that last game, is that Dave Van Horne (now the Marlins broadcaster, but was with the Expos for 32 years) got to be there... Anywayz... I digress... sorry... lol... I get caught up in the memories sometimes. I MISS MY TEAM!!!!!

Harris_B_note.jpg

The new customs that I was gonna try since I though the first one I sent out was not coming back:
NewHarris.jpg

Congrats Marc :D
He played here during the winter this season with "Gigantes de Carolina".
I got his autograph a couple of times.

Congrats Marc :D
He played here during the winter this season with "Gigantes de Carolina".
I got his autograph a couple of times.

oh nice! Had I known I could have sent you a few of the new customs so you could work your magic for me! lol...

Brendan is one of the nicest ballplayers.
I too got one back after a few years.
I had the chance to meet him in Ft. Myers (when he was w/ the Twins) and I even got one of his broken bats.
Great Success~