$20 Lot from LCS Hit or Miss?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

I picked this lot up yesterday from my local card shop for $20 I think I did well what do you think?

Starting off with these iconic baseball RC's and the ever popular '91 UD Jordan!

Some HOFer's!

In 2016-17 That Wentz card would have been a high dollar card,a 2007 Beast-Mode RC,Michael Strahan RC and Michael Thomas silver press proof /100

Some 22 silver pack refractors

Random Basketball w/ Garnett RC

Last edited:
My favorite is the Michael Jordan Baseball 1991 Upper Deck SP. AT the time I was happy to have 3 of them. I also dreamed about finding the 1990 Frank Thomas RC with no name on the front. I never did see one though. I think you did well for $20. with all the rookies and refractors.

@anglinomics -Thanks!I thought I would pick up some of the older baseball as I have only been actively collecting baseball since 2020 figured they were cards any collector should have in their collection.

I see the Jordan on ebay frequently for more than $10. Even if the Clemens rc the Puckett rc and the Jordan are only $20 together, that makes all the others freebies.

Long time,no see! I have some Score for you buddy if you're aching for them lol I have some Inserts that have your name all over them! lol
If you're bein serious , message me. I have a buncha Eddie George, Fred Taylor jerseys, buncha Bengals autos , and some of your other guys here