20-Pack Box at Walmart.. Palin for President?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baberuth#3

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi guys, I haven't felt like trading much lately but the urge to buy cards is still there. I picked up one of the 20-pack boxes for $20 at Walmart today and pulled a couple that stood out. First, I got this buyback in a 2008 Upper Deck pack.

2000 Upper Deck Yankees Legends Legendary Lumber Gold BD-LL Bucky Dent

Then I got this beauty out of a 2010 Upper Deck pack.
2010 Upper Deck #R4 Sarah Palin 2012 Election SSP

It's funny because it shows that she won the 2012 election and is the first female president of the United States. Some of you may not have heard of this card but it is one of 4 different SSPs that came out in Target and Walmart retail packs and it's extremely rare. None on eBay, 1 on COMC for $125. I'll probably try it on eBay. Pic is below. Thanks for looking.

Curtis

mojo.jpg

Last edited:
That Dent is awesome, the other one is extremely frightening!!! Definitely worth ebaying if it's that rare, good luck!

Thanks. I'm sure they figured the card would be worth something no matter if she won the election or not so it's kind of a cool idea, I guess.

Liked Texas Brave's comment....frightening IS currently happening....looks like Upper Deck jumped the gun on that one a little? Might be interesting to have her sign as a novelty item, but it will definitely not approach the famous "Dewey Defeats Truman" newspaper from 1948!!

Status
Not open for further replies.