2002 Donruss Originals - last one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xdj511

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

Thank you for helping me out. I'm down to one last card:

2002 Donruss Originals
#102 Mike Piazza

Please take a look at my trade pages in my signature and let me know what you're looking for in return. As always, please check out my full wantlists. The bigger the deal, the better!

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one around here that collected this stuff. Loved these boxes. I have one completed set and about 5 partials. I opened about 12-15 boxes. I am slowly working on a master set which I probably will never finish, but I just love the cards. I have all but one of what you are looking for:
45 65 99 179 228

I thought for sure I could finish it up for you, but I come one short. I am mainly looking for set needs, but also like I said looking for any inserts or GU/ from this set. LMK What all you have I am willing to make bigger trades if possible. Thanks
Robert

Robert,

Unfortunately I don't have any inserts from the set for trade. I would love to make a bigger deal. Take a look at my wantlists and trade pages in my signature and let me know what you want and what you need.

Thanks!

I think I do have more I can get for you. Do you have anything off my wants? Most is up to date aside from the golden moments and standard. Thanks

Robert,

I found these two:

2012 Topps Golden Moments Series 2 #GM-49 Steve Garvey
2013 Topps Chasing the Dream #CD-17 Addison Reed

If you'd like take a look at my trade pages in my sig and let me know if there's anything else you can use, thanks!

I found these on your wantlist I can use:
Diamond Duos Braun and Ike Davis
1987 Minis 26 Wright
Timeless Talents: 6 Pineda and Hernandez, 18 Belle and Stanton
2011 Toppstown #22 Figgins

Let me know what we can work out or if you just want to do those two I have for you for the Originals.

Thanks!

Robert,

I found these two:

2012 Topps Golden Moments Series 2 #GM-49 Steve Garvey
2013 Topps Chasing the Dream #CD-17 Addison Reed

If you'd like take a look at my trade pages in my sig and let me know if there's anything else you can use, thanks!

I do not need the Reed, only the Garvey. Do you know BV?

Well, I want to get you the cards you need for the set. I know how hard this set is to complete. Would you be willing to kick in a few bucks for the remaining cards? LMK