2002 Studio Proofs Set /100 COMPLETE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OriolesFan8

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I received the final cards in my quest to finish the 2002 Studio Proofs set, 275 cards - all numbered /100. I feel in love with this set because of the patriotic background and my success with the proof set has made me go for most the master set (low numbered inserts / private signatures, etc...). This shall be a long journey, but at least this chapter is complete.

Ironically, I have been following Brandon's (AUTaxMan) journey with his 1999 Bowman Chrome International Refractor Set (which I just found out he completed and sold on EBay, congrats!). I don't think for a minute my set compares to his, but I have enjoyed seeking out every card.

I am also one card away from completing the 1975 Topps set (Brett RC 228 being the last and biggest to get). When I started a couple of years ago attempting the set, I only had a handful from childhood and the thought of actually finishing it never crossed my mind. It is in EX condition at best, but I would not trade it for anything. It makes me think that I can complete the earlier 70's sets, which gives me a new path.

Thanks for the look, and without The Bench, I would have never attempted most of the projects I have going now.

Todd

Congrats! I believe I helped with one or two of those Proofs!

Chris

I believe you did. I didn't want to name anyone because I might have left someone out, but I also had help from PogoCards and David37373.

Thanks,

Todd

Nice! Post some scans! I had no idea AUTaxMan was selling his set.

Thanks
Craig

Craig,

I have them all in a binder and my time is limited. I have been pulling in Private Signatures and First Ballot Classics (just picked up a Nolan Ryan /90). When I get time, I want to make a whole website for my 2002 Studio project.

Thanks,

Todd

Todd, congratulations on completing the Studio Proof set! This just might be the only such set completed, since they're #/100.

Perhaps if you put them in Ultra-Pro pages, they might be easier to scan (one page at a time). I love the look of the set, and have a couple also (but I won't have the patience or the resources to complete the set lol)!

Best, Rob.

Todd, congratulations on completing the Studio Proof set! This just might be the only such set completed, since they're #/100.

Perhaps if you put them in Ultra-Pro pages, they might be easier to scan (one page at a time). I love the look of the set, and have a couple also (but I won't have the patience or the resources to complete the set lol)!

Best, Rob.

Thanks Rob, I scanned around 250 of the proofs the way you are talking about for the 2009 Benchies (they might even still be on my web page). It worked out pretty good, but it was hard to see the details.

I appreciate the trade for the 1975 Topps Yount, that was a big part of finishing the set!

Todd