2003 Topps Farewell to Riverfront Seat Relics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metsman1986

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Finally completed this 10 card set after 9+ years...................Too happy right now! Listed players in my order of favorite Reds................Too bad George Foster wasn't included.........................The Kearns was the last pick up..............

smallriverfront

I always thought that was a cool set even though I was never able to get the relic of my guy in it. Congrats on finally finishing!

John

Thanks for the comments! As far as displaying them, I doubt it, but it's something to think about...................Have all the 2003 Topps Chrome and regular Record Breaker relics and that would be something that might be worthwhile.......................They probably would take up a lot of drywall real estate!

Mike

I do like that set myself. I have the O'neill (blue) Someday I will get the red one. I have only seen one red one surface at a price I will not pay. Thanks for showing this set off!

I love this set. I did a framed pictures of all the ticket stubs from this year around a piece of actual turf from riverfront and included a nice picture of the last opening day and this complete set with pieces of the seats. It was a labor of love, but the most talked about piece I have in my entire home. Good job getting it as I have noticed these cards seem to be rare to find.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online