2003 Topps T205 Minis - Drum, Polar, Sovereign, Brooklyn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Executivej

Prospect
I have quite a few dupes and also collecting this set. Would be great to trade or buy any from the below want list but happy to take a look at yours as well. Mine is:

2003 Topps T205

Brooklyn: 1 Bonds, 5 Colon, 9-10, 15 Vlad, 40 Burrell, 46 Palmeiro, 54 Alou, 58, 65 Glaus, 82-84 (Torre), 86 Hoffman, 91 Sexson, 93 Pedro, 104, 110 Nomar, 121-128, 130-131 Hanley, 133-135, 137, 139-143, 145-150

Drum Minis: 1 Bonds (B-helmet), Piazza 12(A-orange), 21 Cox, 50, 68 Thomas, 75 Jeter (B-no gold trim), 81 Alomar, 91 Sexson, 117 Griffey, 119 Edgar, 131 Hanley

Sovereign Green Minis: 1 Bonds (soft cap), 3(A clear logo), 8(A-full jacket), 12(A-all orange), 13 Maddux, 24 L Gonzalez, 40 Burrell (B-brown bat), 58 O Hernandez, 64 Mientkiewicz, 75(B-no gold trim), 83 Thome, 105 Hinske, 133 Durbin

Welcome to The Bench! You really need a PhD in cards to understand the nuances of this mini parallel set. At first glance I have 1 Brooklyn (Bonds w/cap), and 3 Sovereigns (Burrell-Brown bat, Thome, and Durbin) but I could never see the difference in Sovereign black vs Sovereign green ink, under all kinds of light with magnification. Any tips? I have a specific "Mini" tab on my tradelist shown below with all of my extras. Don't have a specific want list for what I'm missing, my goal is to make a complete 'non-polar bear' backed set. So I'll take a Brooklyn, Sovereign, Drum, Cycle, American Beauty, Piedmont or Sweet Cap to replace a Polar Bear any time; but I do recognize there are different levels of scarcity. Tks, Jim

thank you so much and happy holidays!! I have the complete sovereign black ink set if you send me a scan i can tell. There is no question the green is lighter but it's sometimes hard to tell when they aren't side by side. If those 3 are green back i would very much like to trade for them and can trade you equal or higher value in non polar back cards. The bonds i do need (i believe brooklyn set only has 1 variation per player). you can send a scan to [email protected] of the cards and i can try to figure out from the picture if they are green or black ink. thanks!!

Welcome to The Bench! You really need a PhD in cards to understand the nuances of this mini parallel set. At first glance I have 1 Brooklyn (Bonds w/cap), and 3 Sovereigns (Burrell-Brown bat, Thome, and Durbin) but I could never see the difference in Sovereign black vs Sovereign green ink, under all kinds of light with magnification. Any tips? I have a specific "Mini" tab on my tradelist shown below with all of my extras. Don't have a specific want list for what I'm missing, my goal is to make a complete 'non-polar bear' backed set. So I'll take a Brooklyn, Sovereign, Drum, Cycle, American Beauty, Piedmont or Sweet Cap to replace a Polar Bear any time; but I do recognize there are different levels of scarcity. Tks, Jim
Happy new year. I found a few cards off your list i need, how do you want to exchange information to make a trade? I definitely have plenty of non polar bear minis to trade.