2004 Cracker Jack Roger Clemens Certified autograph?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hmmmmm,it looks real,its has all the stickers and codes,it sure does make you wonder if it is real or not,I've never seen it on the list of auto's for the set,it took me a long time to complete the auto's for the set,and now this ones comes out.Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Jon

That's how I'm feeling Jon. Would love if it was real.

Seller responded asking me not to bid on the card.

Bob emailed back that he doesn't follow anything post 1980.

Bob emailed back that he doesn't follow anything post 1980.

So the guy who makes the Standard Catalog doesn't know anything about any cards after 1980? Funny, he has bought some post-1980 stuff from me off of Ebay. Bob might be too busy blogging about the retro cards he creates to bother with us, LOL.

Just tried to place a bid to see if seller blocked me after I replied to his question regarding why I thought it might be fake. I told him I wasn't sure either way, but that if I won the card I would have it authenticated and if it came back as fake I would return it for a paypal refund. My bid was blocked. I think this speaks volumes.

Just tried to place a bid to see if seller blocked me after I replied to his question regarding why I thought it might be fake. I told him I wasn't sure either way, but that if I won the card I would have it authenticated and if it came back as fake I would return it for a paypal refund. My bid was blocked. I think this speaks volumes.

Then i would go out on a limb and say fake.

I copied a 2004 checklist online (no longer available) that listed these rare autos: #65 Miguel Tejada, #74 Roger Clemens, #81 Vladimir Guerrero and #224 Ivan Rodriquez. There is also a Team Topps Legends Auto of Joe Rudi.