2004 Fleer Authentix Club Box and Standing Room Only Question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGerutfan9

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

Recently just got in these Gerut cards:
Gerut99003.jpg

GerutClub002.jpg

GerutStanding001.jpg

My question is: Beckett has a stated print run on these cards as 25 and 5. I see no where on these cards where they are numbered. Anyone have any info on this?

Backs:
GerutBacks004.jpg

Eric

So does this mean there are more than the stated print run out there??

Eric

Could be! Or Beckett could of made a mistake or maybe they are just not stamped! I have Zito from these sets I will check to see if they are stamped also!

Christopher

Actually the Zito I have is a "Buy Back" and the /5 is hand written in blue marker! So they are probably from the "fire sale" as stated above and not the actual #'d versions!

82.png

And here is a non #'d version:

3.png

Christopher

So does this mean there are more than the stated print run out there??

Eric

Most likely, yes. I've seen Chippers from the Fleer fire sale that were supposed to be numbered but were not. These cards are an overage type of printing where they will use them in the instance that a card gets damaged, like if you pulled a severely damaged card from a pack and send it back for a replacement.

There are also times when Beckett states there is a print run without the cards actually being serial-numbered....the Topps Tiffany and Devil Rays/Marlins Inaugural sets, for example.

I have both of those cards of Jonny Gomes, and they are stamped on the back. As said, probably from the bankruptcy sale, or possibly backdoored.