2004 UD Yankee Classics Parallels/Autos FS SOLD!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Classics Scripts Autos
17 Don Mattingly

This one too.... How much for both Mattingly from the 2 posts?
Got any more coming out?

Interested in Mattingly, Gooden, Strawberry, Abbott, Piniella, Boggs, and Ford in the Autos.

Also interested in buying all of the Bronze and Golds, but was wondering if I take them all, is there a bit more of a discount on them? Please let me know. Paypal is ready. Thanks, Tony.

Interested in Mattingly, Gooden, Strawberry, Abbott, Piniella, Boggs, and Ford in the Autos.

Also interested in buying all of the Bronze and Golds, but was wondering if I take them all, is there a bit more of a discount on them? Please let me know. Paypal is ready. Thanks, Tony.
These are left
Gooden, Strawberry, Abbott they would be 26.50 delivered using F & F. LMK DG

Last edited:
Dang, who beat me to the others if I can ask? Also, would you do any better if I took all the parallels? Thanks, Tony.
Ebay beat you, not holding these things long. If you bought the 3 autos I can give you the parallels for 40.00 you would save almost 5.00. Total for the 3 autos and and parallels would be 68.00 shipped with PayPal F & F. LMK DG

Ebay beat you, not holding these things long. If you bought the 3 autos I can give you the parallels for 40.00 you would save almost 5.00. Total for the 3 autos and and parallels would be 68.00 shipped with PayPal F & F. LMK DG
Would you do $65 delivered on all of it? If so, done deal. Thanks, Tony.
Parallels are 20% of BV and Autos are 50% of BV plus shipping when using PayPal F & F. Thanks DG

Bronze Parallels #’d /99
2 Bob Cerv
4 Bobby Richardson
8 Clete Boyer
9 Dave Kingman
18 Dwight Gooden
32 Jim Bouton
37 Joe Niekro
38 Joe Pepitone
42 Lindy Mcdaniel
46 Mel Stottlemyre
50 Paul O'neil
52 Phil Rizzuto X2
55 Ron Blomberg
68 Whitey Ford
69 Willie Randolph
72 Bill Dickey
75 Casey Stengel
76 Elston Howard
77 Catfish Hunter
84 Thurman Munson
85 Tony Lazzeri
89 Empite State Building

AUTOS - Gooden, Strawberry, Abbott

Gold Parallels #’d /30
10 Dave Righetti
24 Phil Linz
44 Lou Piniella
46 Mel Stottlemyre
52 Phil Rizzuto
65 Tommy John
78 Joe Dimaggio
86 Yankee Stadium

Would you do $65 delivered on all of it? If so, done deal. Thanks, Tony.
Parallels are 20% of BV and Autos are 50% of BV plus shipping when using PayPal F & F. Thanks DG

Bronze Parallels #’d /99
2 Bob Cerv
4 Bobby Richardson
8 Clete Boyer
9 Dave Kingman
18 Dwight Gooden
32 Jim Bouton
37 Joe Niekro
38 Joe Pepitone
42 Lindy Mcdaniel
46 Mel Stottlemyre
50 Paul O'neil
52 Phil Rizzuto X2
55 Ron Blomberg
68 Whitey Ford
69 Willie Randolph
72 Bill Dickey
75 Casey Stengel
76 Elston Howard
77 Catfish Hunter
84 Thurman Munson
85 Tony Lazzeri
89 Empite State Building

AUTOS - Gooden, Strawberry, Abbott

Gold Parallels #’d /30
10 Dave Righetti
24 Phil Linz
44 Lou Piniella
46 Mel Stottlemyre
52 Phil Rizzuto
65 Tommy John
78 Joe Dimaggio
86 Yankee Stadium
Sorry going to stick with the 68.00. DG

Sorry, been working on a house that I close on this Friday. Go ahead and post it up. Thanks, Tony.
Tony I'm also very busy and just checked the computer before heading out. I can post but I will be heading to Minneapolis and not get back till Friday so I can mail on Saturday. If you don't want to pay till then that's is fine with me.