2005 Donruss Signature Milestone Marks Warren Spahn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I picked one of these up from the LCS yesterday and when I came home I saw this on ebay:

Spahn

I also saw one that ended early this month with no bids at a .99 opening bid. I emailed the seller to see if they ended the auction early or what.

Were these cards really rare? Maybe pulled from production? Does anyone have a copy of this card in their collection?

I have one of both Spahn and Johnson. Should I put them up on Ebay?

Thanks,
Melissa

That's what I was wondering. I'm thinking about putting mine up tomorrow. Let me know if you decide to put yours up, if you do I will hold off until yours is over.

That's what I was wondering. I'm thinking about putting mine up tomorrow. Let me know if you decide to put yours up, if you do I will hold off until yours is over.

Feel free to put yours up. I'm kind of laying low on cards right now.

I personally don't think these cards are too rare. Picked both of mine up in bargain boxes.

Good Luck,
Melissa

If the demand is there, it may sell well. That is always the key. If it was hot at one time and cooled, it may sell poorly. The prices seen on the hottest error cards usually come during the pinnacle of the hype (Gordon, Jeter, etc).

The player can help too. Error cards of Frank Thomas, Jeter and such will probably remain more popular than those of lesser known players (with a few exceptions like vintage errors).