2006 signed Allen & Ginter set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That is quite a feat. But I agree they'll never get even close to that price. It'd be cool to stash that away for a few decades and then bring it back out to see what it would fetch.

That's an awesome set! Some of the autos came from their ghostwriters via TTM (Chien Ming ****, etc) and he probably got the biggies in person at signings, hence the COA stickers on the back. Still incredible!

Steph

That's an awesome set! Some of the autos came from their ghostwriters via TTM (Chien Ming ****, etc) and he probably got the biggies in person at signings, hence the COA stickers on the back. Still incredible!

Steph

I've read that **** signs that way in person sometimes. It might be a contract issue.

I found one that was graded through PSA/DNA. Check Cert Verification: 3A02521
http://www.psadna.com/verify.chtml

It's a baseball with both signatures.

Last edited:
That is an amazing accomplishment. I don't understand why you would want to sell 3 years of hard work. I'd keep it in my own collection. It looks awesome with all the cards together.

Very nice set!! What do you guys think would be a reasonable selling price? $2000? $5000??

Shoot I am only half done with my 05 Heritage set and there isn't enough money in the world for me to sell it now lol. Even if I never get another, 176/350 is pretty darn good up to this point! lol I can not imagine doing all that then selling it.

Shoot I am only half done with my 05 Heritage set and there isn't enough money in the world for me to sell it now lol. Even if I never get another, 176/350 is pretty darn good up to this point! lol I can not imagine doing all that then selling it.

Scans would be pretty cool.

I like how a couple of them (Danica Patrick, Rickie Weeks) personalized their cards for "Jason" to try and stop him from selling them.

he may not be that serious about selling it hence the pricetag, might just be fetching auto's to see if it was worth it, if I ever completed my 08 Topps set and someone offered me that much money I'd definately give it consideration though