2008 Allen & Ginter - **WINNER WHO765 CONTEST CLOSED**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi everybody, this is my first contest I've run on this site, hope you guys like it. Up for grabs is a signed photo of Hall of Fame pitcher Juan Marichal and a short stack of my custom made 2008 Allen & Ginter 'Munnatawket' Minis. The lot will include the highly coveted (not really lol) Derek Jeter mini.

Here's the big question: While it has been edited out, what number should be on the back of this Eric Hosmer card?

Go to the free card section of this website for clues as to what this cards number could be. While there, feel free to claim a three card lot of these custom cards. Don't claim the Hosmer card, as you won't receive your package until the contest is over ;)

One guess per person. Happy guessing everybody!

- Ryan

Last edited:
HI Well the Hosmer is the 34 picture in the list of 52...if you count the Fish, Mr. Met, Bazooka Joe and Spiderman as inserts, then Hosmer would be the 30th card.

In addition to the Rowling, I wouldn't mind Berra and Aaron...and, I know Stanley at scc76 would like the Hudson and would be a nice surprise.

Thanks Bob

Nobody has guessed it yet! Keep guessing people!

Bob - Great reasoning, but no it's not the 30th card in the series. All the cards which have been uploaded on my photo page are in random order. Will be glad to send you those cards, thanks for posting on the free card forum. Also, Stanley has just been sent a package with a handfull of Hudson minis as he is the one who sponsored the Hudson card!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.