2008 Heroes rainbow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigalbert

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I recently completed the 2008 Heroes Ripken auto rainbow. I also snagged one that is a lightblue #'d out of 75, these were supposed to be numbered out of 35 and is the only one I have ever seen. I assume it got stamped with the wrong serial number for some reason or other. So instead of the 7 that are listed in beckett I have 8 different versions. Here they are-
#'d/25
scan111001.jpg
#'d/35
scan111002.jpg
#'d/25
scan111003.jpg
#'d/5
scan111004.jpg
#'d/25
scan111005.jpg
#'d/10
scan111006.jpg
#'d/75
scan111007.jpg
#'d/5
scan111008.jpg

Congratulations on finishing your Ripken jr auto rainbow! Which was the hardest to get? Mine toughest to get was the Griffey Jr auto/gu emerald serial #5! Best regards, David

Congratulations on finishing your Ripken jr auto rainbow! Which was the hardest to get? Mine toughest to get was the Griffey Jr auto/gu emerald serial #5! Best regards, David

Thanks David, the emerald out of 5 was also the tuffest for me. I actually traded for it from a fellow board member but he was well compensated.:)

Congrats - very nice!

I'm collecting the light blue master set and this is the first time I've seen a single where it was numbered to both 35 and 75. These are the things that really make you lose faith in the hobby and these "limited" cards.

I've got two, identical #1/1 printing plate from topps... same color, exactly identical. Damn scam is what it is!

Last edited: