2008 Prime Cuts Joe Dimaggio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I'm sure this will be a nearly impossible task, but I'm going to try anyways. Years ago this card was given to me as a contest prize, from a dear friend. I traded the card a short time after because, at the time, I didn't collect baseball cards. I had "seller's" remorse almost immediately, even though that card simply didn't fit my collection at the time. Now that I primarily collect baseball, and my friend has since passed, I'm on a quest to find that card and attempt to get it back.

The card is a 2008 Playoff Prime Cuts Souvenir Cuts Joe Dimaggio Auto #184/250.

I have no way of contacting the guy I traded it to as he was banned from the site we both traded at.

Here are scans of the exact card I'm after.

2008PrimeCutsIVSouvenirCutsJoeDiMag.jpg
2008PrimeCutsIVSouvenirCutsJoeDi-1.jpg

What site was this on? What was their username? Maybe we can attempt to track it down for you.

What site was this on? What was their username? Maybe we can attempt to track it down for you.
It was on Trading Card Central, and his username was DennisRSWanjr. I sent him a PM on SCF, but he hasn't logged in there for over 5 years.

I'm sure this will be a nearly impossible task, but I'm going to try anyways. Years ago this card was given to me as a contest prize, from a dear friend. I traded the card a short time after because, at the time, I didn't collect baseball cards. I had "seller's" remorse almost immediately, even though that card simply didn't fit my collection at the time. Now that I primarily collect baseball, and my friend has since passed, I'm on a quest to find that card and attempt to get it back.

The card is a 2008 Playoff Prime Cuts Souvenir Cuts Joe Dimaggio Auto #184/250.

I have no way of contacting the guy I traded it to as he was banned from the site we both traded at.

Here are scans of the exact card I'm after.

View attachment 9386
View attachment 9387
Beautiful card...GOOD LUCK!

Best of luck on your hunt, Mike. I hope you find it!

I think you should contact the owner of the site and ask him to make this thread a sticky for you. I heard he's a good guy!

Thanks
Craig