2008 Rookie Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MR Hector Vargas (ARZ MR signed by OAK) was a Type A,

This is the guy I lost and the message I received said I was to receive Oaklands 1st round pick and a pick in the supplemental round for him being signed. :confused:

Oaks 1st is protected in top 15 so you would receive supp 1st and then oaks 2nd

I will get all this straightened out....the game appears to have major issues w comp

I can be there for the first two rounds, maybe the third.

I can see myself with yet another top catcher pick with Buster Posey!

Update: The Toronto Blue Jays will hold the #25 pick in the 1st round (currently listed as Arizona, which was an error on the game's part)

The Diamondbacks will have Oakland's SECOND round pick for the signing of Vargas since his 1st round pick is protected (top 15)

Everything else looks good, so aside from those changes we are good to go.

Update: The Toronto Blue Jays will hold the #25 pick in the 1st round (currently listed as Arizona, which was an error on the game's part)

The Diamondbacks will have Oakland's SECOND round pick for the signing of Vargas since his 1st round pick is protected (top 15)

Everything else looks good, so aside from those changes we are good to go.

Correction to this:

LAA will have Pick #25 from Toronto in the first round as Compensation for the Loss of Higgins.

AZ will have Oaklands 2nd round pick as compensation for the loss of Vargas

Correction to this:

LAA will have Pick #25 from Toronto in the first round as Compensation for the Loss of Higgins.

AZ will have Oaklands 2nd round pick as compensation for the loss of Vargas

Since i now have the #25 pick what pick do i now have in the supplemental draft i had the 7th and 13th picks but i am sure i lost on of them since i now have the 25th pick.

Since i now have the #25 pick what pick do i now have in the supplemental draft i had the 7th and 13th picks but i am sure i lost on of them since i now have the 25th pick.

That's the beauty of allowing a Type A or B player to walk (and signs before I believe May 1, Aaron Rowand was a Type A who went unsigned), you get a supplemental pick AND with an A you get either a 1st RD if it is pick 16-32 or a 2nd RD pick that will be in the top half of that round.