2008 UD Heroes DRAFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'll take the Astro's and I'll pm next in line.

Thanks for all the work in putting this together and sorting the cards, creating mailers, etc.......

I'll take Blue Jays if there available...?

(how i take it Blue jays and Indians where all thats left, even though there's three of us left to pick??? which team was I missing?)

Thanks Billy...I'll take the two Indians inserts to protect my Jeter :p

No base please (unless there's a Ricky Vaughn!). Thanks for doing the break! I hope it hasn't been too much of a burden and that we can continue to do breaks here!

Thanks Peter! It was a great show...thanks to your hard work putting this together! Theres a contest on the Blowoutcards...where the best pulls from products order from blowoutcards can win a prize!! You could post a link to the video and the order# on blowoutcards in order for you to enter the contest for the month of March! Best regards, David

FYI, the 1st post is being updated as I pack and ship everyones cards. Please be patient as my schedule revolves around a real job, a 7 month old and this place.

I'm posting these as free cards in the TM, for tracking purposes and to get a confirmed address. So please confirm the trade.

Thanks,
Peter

ALL PACKAGES HAVE SHIPPED :)

Sorry for the delay on some, I needed to get boxes to properly pack the large lots, the Red Sox and Yankees lots were 200+ cards each.

ALL PACKAGES HAVE SHIPPED :)

Sorry for the delay on some, I needed to get boxes to properly pack the large lots, the Red Sox and Yankees lots were 200+ cards each.

200+ cards....oh boy!!!!

Thanks again for doing this!