2008 UD Yankee Stadium Tribute set Ebay auctions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meliah....that list is old.....I mailed in about 8 or 9 anywhere from a few months ago and nothing been taken off the list......reason why we (leonofnj) started another list....why....to prevent members from going after cards that we already had. Please no more blank questions. Best regards, David

Meliah....that list is old.....I mailed in about 8 or 9 anywhere from a few months ago and nothing been taken off the list......reason why we (leonofnj) started another list....why....to prevent members from going after cards that we already had. Please no more blank questions. Best regards, David

Since we updated the site I have not been able to edit that list any longer. The tech guy was going to fix it but then he vanished from what I know.

Been almost a month and have heard nothing new. Did the set get finished? anyone know? It would be nice to see an end to this massive effort with a nice result at auction.

The set is finished...but the draw back....several of the cards are damaged and need to be replaced before the set can go to auction. Don't know which ones need to be replaced....only Meliah knows at this time....hes been working on getting them replaced. Best regards, David

The set is finished...but the draw back....several of the cards are damaged and need to be replaced before the set can go to auction. Don't know which ones need to be replaced....only Meliah knows at this time....hes been working on getting them replaced. Best regards, David

I'm giving up on trying to edit the YSL page, been messed up since the upgrade, so I will just make a new YSL thread. I will post a list this weekend of the cards we need replaced. I have already found and purchased 14 cards, just need to update my list and we can finish this baby up fast:)