2008 YSL set needs (for Bench charity set)

LEONOFNJ

5.00 star(s)
Is there any new news on the Yankee Stadium Legacy set. Should we sell now or wait another 11 years.
Leon

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Meliah said to post a trade on trade manager so he could mail stuff out for the YSL.....nothing and post sits unconfirmed. Best regards, David

grapler135s

5.00 star(s)
I reached out to some people and have somebody that says he might have the Guidry...he is going to check/confirm after he gets home from work. I’ll keep you posted!

Mike

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Meliah said to post a trade on trade manager so he could mail stuff out for the YSL.....nothing and post sits unconfirmed. Best regards, David

What are we posting a trade for? Or did you already post the trade with Meliah? Just to get the YSL cards out his hands?

LEONOFNJ

5.00 star(s)
The Upper Deck co.was to have given I believe prizes to the 5 highest donators. I got the same kind of PM from Meliah that David got and I
also posted and heard nothing yet from Meliah..I believe tomorrow will be 1 month since I posted.
Leon

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The Upper Deck co.was to have given I believe prizes to the 5 highest donators. I got the same kind of PM from Meliah that David got and I
also posted and heard nothing yet from Meliah..I believe tomorrow will be 1 month since I posted.
Leon

Gotcha - now I understand what is being discussed. Just looked at Meliahs home page and he hasn't been on since 4/20.