2009 (aka 2010) Ultimate Collection is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Very impressive so far! The fact that the team names/logos are missing (only on some?) is hardly noticeable and doesn't detract any thing away from the cards.

341204820_o.jpg

!BkhrYIgCGk~$(KGrHqIH-CQEsTh58i+oBL(5J2kz7g~~_12.jpg

kgvUmQCGk~$%28KGrHqMH-EUEs9E6Mub,BL%281ncCTEg~~_12.jpg

!BkhrZlg!mk~$(KGrHqUH-CsEs-R1)8iDBL(5J8!21g~~_12.jpg

!Bkhi7R!!2k~$(KGrHqIH-CgEs8gIVvt)BL(4mB4LTg~~_12.jpg

!BkhzbOg!mk~$(KGrHqQOKk!Esm4--qZ5BL(5qf2yYw~~_12.jpg

!BkhZy(Q!mk~$(KGrHqMH-DUEs+pkY2UDBL(3-6OU+!~~_12.jpg

The way that they have cropped the photos on the Ultimate Patch cards bothers the heck out of me. It looks like a mistake, even though I know it was done purposefully.

Last edited:
1 box/pack is about $90.

I watched someone open a case of this stuff, and been watching the one's on ebay and it seems to be absolutely loaded compared to last year.

Also, it seems that some cards show team logos and some do not. Is it because this is a "2009" release? Are they just warming up for unlicensed cards?

My sister bought a couple of packs of this tonight, pulled a Yount "M" from Milwaukee and a gorgeous Todd Helton. The prices are jumping astronomically for this product, seems to be loaded with Jeter and Griffey Jr autos.

Steph

I just spoke with my distributor, and they have ceased sales. Alll of the product is frozen, and they won't let any sneak out the back door (wink, wink). Said they were informed by MLB not to sell any, and some of their presales are on hold. Wow, this will only make the secondary market really jump.

I just spoke with my distributor, and they have ceased sales. Alll of the product is frozen, and they won't let any sneak out the back door (wink, wink). Said they were informed by MLB not to sell any, and some of their presales are on hold. Wow, this will only make the secondary market really jump.

Glad all 3 of my cases have shipped!

That is just crazy. How can MLB have any say on what distributors sell? It would be UD that is in trouble for creating them in the process. Can't blame distributors - once they have their order from UD, that is out of MLB's jurisdiction. Sounds like a distributor might be using this license story to make a MONSTER profit from the 'bay.

Tim