2009 Topps Series 2 Walmart and Target versions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

potvin48

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
All I have been able to find are blasters at Target and Walmart that contain 2 packs out of the 10 in the box that contain the Target or Walmart versions...

Is this the only way these are distributed for series 2? Or do they have blasters that contain all 10 packs of the store specific cards???

I can't find any info on this, and I would be surprised that people aren't upset, given that Series 1 came 10 packs to the box...

Just think about this from Topps view. What better way to get people to buy their product. They stick out full boxes of this "limited" product in series 1, get collectors to buy them and want to complete the entire set, then come out with even a more "limited" way to distribute the second series.

GREAT marketing!

Stick it out there and people will buy it.

By the way, I don't know if there are full boxes of these cards out there.

Have fun putting the set together. The hunt is on.

I'm pretty sure that they only have the 2 packs version for series 2. I keep trying to get a Sandberg Legends patch and some Cubs parallels, but have run pretty much dry on those.
I have about 30 of the target and 30 of the wal-mart series 2 variations.
Good luck finding them.
-Casey