2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom is now live.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone know what happened to this product?

According to the Topps release calendar is was supposed to come out last month. Yet only boxes and 0 singles on ebay. Topps has no mention of it in their recent release section and yet does not show on their upcoming releases either.

Last edited:
This is one of the few products this year that I'm been excited about. Absolutely loved the Topps TX football set they put out a few years ago that was just like this.

Steph

This was supposed to be Ibanez first GU set but still none on eBay and all the other dual gu/autos are up and fairly high numbered. I guess they dumped him.
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little skeptical of this set. I don't know if it was just a ticket featuring the 1974 World Series or it was an actual 1974 World Series ticket. Either way, it was on a Rich Harden card. He wasn't even alive for the 74 Series. To me that is a little odd.

5 pages of items, and no Ibanez cards...time to call Topps, Ed! I'm very surprised that they pulled him with the numbers Ibanez is putting up this year.

Steph