Review 2009 Topps Unique Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2009 Topps Unique Football​

24 packs // 7 cards per pack
'1 Autograph and 2 Relics per box!'

I received the following:

108 unique base cards and 5 duplicates

jpg258.jpg

Unique Football is printed on bight white stiff stock. The photos are action and the photo portion of the card is glossy. The name of the player is glossy as well but hard to read. The reverse has 08 stats and career stats along with an Unique NFL Moment.

Inserts

Orange Parallel #ed to 799

jpg259.jpg

21 different cards

This parallel is printed on very heavy stock and looks great!

Black Parallels #ed to 1829

jpg260.jpg

12 different cards

Looks very similar to the base card... except with a number on the reverse.

Bronze #ed to 99 and Gold #ed to 25

jpg261.jpg

Bronze
22 Muhammad
111 Jackson
168 Bomar

Gold
155 Beanie Wells

Alone at the Top
Unparalleled Performance
Unique Unis

jpg262.jpg

AATT
Fitzgerald
Ware

UP
Turner
Wayne
Brady
D. Williams

UU
Freeman
S. Jackson
Sanchez
Orton

Game Used

Game Breakers #ed 10 199
Greg Jennings

jpg263.jpg

Prime Time Patches #ed to 40

Ladianian Tomlinson
jpg264.jpg

1/1 Equipment Patch
Chris Wells

jpg265.jpg

Unique Football should have something for nearly everyone. The set collector and the player collector should be primary. The set collector/builder receives a nearly 60% of the base set in a box. The player collector has several parallels to chase - base, orange, black, bronze and gold to name a few.

The equipment patch - is a beautiful 1/1 game worn patch. Chris Wells auto is well done and the card is designed for the patch.

Overall grade A+ I really like the orange parallels!

Ok... go buy several boxes and send the Crabtree parallels to me!!

Duane

Duane-
Did you get any Bernard Berrian or Tom Brandstater cards from your break? If so, I'd like a chance to trade for them

Sandman - sorry neither one...

Rich - sorry no Jones-Drew... Are you coming to O'do for Spring Training? I have a couple of tickets for the game this Saturday Astros / Braves....

Duane

Sandman - sorry neither one...

Rich - sorry no Jones-Drew... Are you coming to O'do for Spring Training? I have a couple of tickets for the game this Saturday Astros / Braves....

Duane

Wish I could. But have some things to do this weekend up here. I looked at that when the schedules came out, just did not work out for me.

Rich

Did you pull any Bears besides the Hester shown? that LT patch looks weird? is it rubber?

thanks for the review
Henry

What would I need to come up with for the Beanie Wells stuff?

2 base, the gold #ed to 25, and the 1/1? I'm not a football collector - you're going to have to tell me what they are worth.

If I had to guess.... 2 base maybe $2 each... gold $15-$20, and the 1/1 $75-$100, but those are just my guesses.

Duane

Did you pull any Bears besides the Hester shown? that LT patch looks weird? is it rubber?

thanks for the review
Henry

The LT patch is on an extremely thick card and the patch is buried in the card. Bears... 4 Hester, 7 Urlacher, 9 Olsen, 20 Forte -- all of which are yours.

Duane

Would like a shot at the Wells patch auto if you are trading it or might buy depending on price.
Send me a PM please.
Thanks,
Mike

Duane,

The cards #'d /1829 are not parallels. They are sp's of the base set. By the way, if you pulled any of these I could use them for my set:

16, 36, 51, 52, 56, 68, 72, 85, 96, 104, 108, 136, 173, 181

I was confused about the /1829 cards as well, but you will not find, for example, #1 Drew Brees that is not numbered.

Nice review. Seems wierd that all of last years rookies are listed as rookies in a 2010 set.

Did you pull any of these?

27 49 67 104

-Brett

did you pull any of these?
2009 Topps Unique #12 Fred Jackson
2009 Topps Unique #44 Jairus Byrd
2009 Topps Unique #72 Trent Edwards
2009 Topps Unique #141 Lee Evans
2009 Topps Unique #144 Marshawn Lynch
2009 Topps Unique #196 Shawn Nelson

Duane,

The cards #'d /1829 are not parallels. They are sp's of the base set. By the way, if you pulled any of these I could use them for my set:

16, 36, 51, 52, 56, 68, 72, 85, 96, 104, 108, 136, 173, 181

I was confused about the /1829 cards as well, but you will not find, for example, #1 Drew Brees that is not numbered.

Thanks for the info...

I have 72, 96, 108, 173 coming to you.

Duane