2009 Ultimate Collection Legendary Eight Memorabilia #19/35 FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My Pujols havelist is on my tradepage so it's pretty easy to access what I need going from that. Just because I won't accept your offer doesn't mean you have to get huffy about it.

LOL, I'm far from "huffy". It appeared to me that no one posting Pujols cards for you was educated enough to check your Pujols list at your website. Wouldn't you agree most who post include a list of there haves or needs, or at least a note to "check my website for my Haves/Needs?" I did think it to be a useful suggestion, so my apologies for offering the idea

And on the subject of value, you stated the BV of your card was $120, but the general rule is that 90% of cards usually sell for about half BV or less on ebay. There is one of the card you are offering which is ending ending on ebay in 2-3 days, which has been bid up to only about $10 so far. It sure has a long way to go and IMHO, it's not going to reach $120.

On the other hand, if you check the last PUJOLS/Ichiro 2001 Topps chrome traded PSA 10 sold on ebay, you'll see the price was $149.00. So I think your suggesting that my offer was lowball is somewhat "huffy".

Jack

Anything specific your looking for. Would u be willing to sell or do a card/cash trade.

Pretty strict on my wants in the original post. With a card like this I have to be picky. A list of Pujols RCs I have are listed on my Pujols page in the link in my sig so you can find what I need using that. A pack certified Bubba Watson auto would be cool to have as well. I'd consider a trade/Paypal deal as well if the offer's right.

what rookies do you need sir?

As far as Pujols goes,here are the ones I have and would consider cards NOT listed here:

Bowman
Bowman Heritage
Donruss Class of 2001
Fleer Authority
Fleer GameTime
Fleer Platinum
Fleer Showcase
Fleer Tradition
Fleer Triple Crown
MLB Showdown
Topps Chrome
Topps Gallery
Topps Stars
Topps Traded
Ultimate Collection
Ultra
Upper Deck
Upper Deck Evolution

As far as the HOF RCs go,it really depends. If you have an extra Bubba Watson auto,that would entice me as well (as long as its not the World of Sports auto,those are ugly).

Last edited: