2010 Bowman Chrome refractor/non-refractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bombie1138

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi,
I busted a few retail rack-packs and pulled three base cards that had refractor writtin on the back but were non-refractors,.
Just making a note,maybe they will pull a higher premium like the non-glossy Donruss Limiteds,..Three out of 6 packs would indicate that they are going to be common,..

Clint

If you look very closely at the cards in direct light, you will notice they do have a refractor finish...it's just very tough to tell.

If you look very closely at the cards in direct light, you will notice they do have a refractor finish...it's just very tough to tell.

You can only really tell in sunlight,and I have taken a look and they are diffently not refractors,..I mixed them in with other plan base and refractors.
I remember when 1994 Bowman Best came out and trying to see refractors in that series was a challange.The only way was to angle them in sunlight with all the cards together.

I have a few that are also marked 'refractor' but aren't. I had a bunch from Topps Chrome too.

Yes, and in Topps Chrome...the X-Fractors or Superfractors....are marked just regular refractors on back....I've checked several I have....In fact, I'm not sure if there are superfractors in this set, but the ones I have look almost like the old atomic refractors out of Bowman, etc....I wonder if every xfractor is marked like this in Topps Chrome?

Thx...
Diane..
Any help with superfractors would be appreciated....because I'm not sure if there are any in Topps Chrome or what...but I know the ones I have are for sure xfractors.