2010 Heritage Auto ?

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
Have seen a bunch of Juan Marichal Topps Heritage autos on ebay. All of them are signed in red but not numbered. Has anyone heard if he signed them all in red ink?. Looks to me thats what he did.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Have seen a bunch of Juan Marichal Topps Heritage autos on ebay. All of them are signed in red but not numbered. Has anyone heard if he signed them all in red ink?. Looks to me thats what he did.

That could be..maybe he signed all of them in red and forgot to number at least 61 of them! Best regards, David

hdjstuff

5.00 star(s)
All of Juan Marichal’s Real One autographs were signed in red ink and none are sequentially numbered unlike the other Red Ink autographs in the product.

Duane

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
All of Juan Marichal’s Real One autographs were signed in red ink and none are sequentially numbered unlike the other Red Ink autographs in the product.

Duane

Bob Gibson did a little better. He did sign in both blue and red, but the red ones I saw on ebay were not numbered. As for Marichal its a good thing he did not number any of them. All it would have taken was a red pen and 20 1 of 61 would be on the market.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Bob Gibson did a little better. He did sign in both blue and red, but the red ones I saw on ebay were not numbered. As for Marichal its a good thing he did not number any of them. All it would have taken was a red pen and 20 1 of 61 would be on the market.

Your right! LOL Best regards, David