2010 Panini Plates & Patches (FOOTBALL) SIGNUP SHEET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Let's see what type of response we get from the football crowd.

Case comes with 15 boxes at 1 pack per box (4 hits per box = 60 hits that are gu/auto)

2010 Panini Plates & Patches BREAKDOWN:

BOX BREAK
Eight cards per pack/box featuring
- One Autographed Prime Memorabilia Rookie Card
- Two Additional Autographs #'d to 999 or less
- One other Autograph or Memorabilia
- Two Commons
- One Parallel
- One Insert

CASE BREAK
- Five or more of the following:
*NFL Shield, NFL Shield Signature,Brand Logo, Brand Logo Signature, Gridiron Cut, Jumbo Prime Signature, Printing Plate, Printing Plate Signature, Plates & Patches Signature Plates & Patches
- Look for Signatures of the following players:
*Tim Tebow, Tony Romo, Sam Bradford, Philip Rivers, Peyton Manning, C.J. Spiller, Brett Favre, Ryan Mathews, Dez Bryant, Aaron Rodgers, Jimmy Clausen, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Adrian Peterson
- A guaranteed cut signature per case

Same format as the first break. 30 spots for $62 (based on current sell price) payment must be gift if sending via paypal or check/money order.

Snake draft 3 rounds. first 2 rounds are for the hits last round will either be for team lots if each team has cards. Or I can use some ideas on what to do with the remaining cards.

Once again everything to be done live via ustream.

There are some sick cards in the product. I would be interested.

I bought a single box and pulled a Sam Bradford 3-Color Encased Rookie Patch Auto 1/25

no one else on board for football....I kinda figured this would be the case, very sad though.

I am guessing it isn't going to make it.

Given the relative lack of football collectors, and definitely not a lot of people looking to shell out major money (even if we doubled the hits and went to 15 slots, that is essentially one hobby pack per person (1 pack has 4 hits). The bonus to busting it as a case is that you have the chance for the case hit and you also can pick and choose your lower end cards to fill your needs.

I would be game for footing a single box price and still opening it in the case format, however, even if we did that we are still 10 buy-ins short.

It probably isn't going to happen on the Bench...maybe a lower-end product (Panini Prestige is coming out soon)

All I collect is football, I will say that there's hardly any action on here in that sport. But anytime were doing a break in football I would be game.

Status
Not open for further replies.