2010 Topps A&G Code solved!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Promise you won't bash me like the guys at Blowout? :)

If this is really you, congrats on cracking the code! It was a very interesting story/evolution about how you figured it out (although I got a bit lost in the process).

What I find more amazing than the code cracking effort (the time it took) is that simpletons on that blowout website take the time to criticize.

Talk about a waste of time!

Good luck in 2011.

Michael

Promise you won't bash me like the guys at Blowout? :)

ha...welcome to the bench...it's a lot more laid back here than BOC Forums...did you get my last PM I sent you at BOC or have you even been back there to check.

congrats again on the code break.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Mindbinge- I'm sure I've gotten it...if I haven't gotten back to you yet I will! I've been bombarded with email, PMs, regular mail, etc., so it takes me some time to get to everything!

Mindbinge- I'm sure I've gotten it...if I haven't gotten back to you yet I will! I've been bombarded with email, PMs, regular mail, etc., so it takes me some time to get to everything!

gotcha, thanks man...and yes this is the real codebreaker guy for those wondering lol.

Welcome to The Bench!!!

And congrats on breaking the code for a second time! Awesome work!

The bashing over there on blowoutcards forum was totally uncalled for as I had stated above and I hate to see people get raked over the coals for something silly. Thus the problem with the internet and text reading, sometimes words can be taken in a completely different meaning by different readers. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I would have never even scratched the surface of the code breaking. My mind is just not that complicated. :D

LOL!
Welcome aboard and stick around, you'll see that our members are much more friendlier. ;)

Jason