2010 Topps Chrome Hobby Wrapper Redemption Announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks Todd,
I had to go pull my wrappers out of the trash. :)
Fortunately they were still pretty much on top.
Is there anything like that with 2010 T-206? I have some of those wrappers in the trash also.
Bruce

Not sure Bruce, stumbled upon this on Topps site looking for the damaged cards return address :( . Take a look on their site, you never know.

Todd

Topps had announced that for every 24 wrappers (HOBBY ONLY, no retail/Wal-Mart, etc.) of 2010 Topps Chrome Baseball sent to the company, collectors will receive an exclusive 3-card refractor pack of Topps Chrome Rookies & Legends variation cards. In addition, every tenth 3-card pack will feature special refractor versions. The set consists of 15 cards (10 Rookies & 5 Legends): Jason Heyward, Austin Jackson, Stephen Strasburg, Mike Leake, Buster Posey, Starlin Castro, Ike Davis, Carlos Santana, Mike Stanton, Tyler Colvin, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Jackie Robinson, Ty Cobb, and Mickey Mantle.

Wrappers should be sent to:
The Topps Company, Inc.
P.O. BOX 2230
Duryea, PA 18642
ATTN: Chrome Promotion
The deadline for the promotion is 2/28/11

The 2010 Topps Chrome Wrapper Redemption Refractors have started to arrive!

Received three envelopes from Topps today. I staggered my mailing to three per week for three weeks, hoping I would have a better chance of getting the 15 card set and a few green refractors (every 10th mailing).

All three envelopes were the same cards, 3 packs of 3 cards.

Should have some for trade tonight - will list when I get home (my wife opened them and called me).

Todd

Received three envelopes from Topps today. I staggered my mailing to three per week for three weeks, hoping I would have a better chance of getting the 15 card set and a few green refractors (every 10th mailing).

All three envelopes were the same cards, 3 packs of 3 cards.

Should have some for trade tonight - will list when I get home (my wife opened them and called me).

Todd

Todd - I'd be interested to know which you received. I need the Posey pack and I think the Starlin Castro pack. If you're collecting the set, I have extras of Austin Jackson, Mike Leake, Lou Gehrig, Mike Stanton, and Carlos Santana.

Todd - I'd be interested to know which you received. I need the Posey pack and I think the Starlin Castro pack. If you're collecting the set, I have extras of Austin Jackson, Mike Leake, Lou Gehrig, Mike Stanton, and Carlos Santana.

I have three Posey's, one is traded and I have the other two on Ebay (trying to capitalize on the mania before it evaporates). If I don't sell them, I will let you know.

I don't have the Casto - but I will be getting 18 more packs soon, so I should have more.

Here is the thread I started.

Thanks,

Todd