2010 Topps Jumbo Delayed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkiker

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Anyone else heard that Topps Hobby Boxes come out next week, but Jumbos won't be out until first of February (The 3rd I think). Why would one be delayed and the other not? Can't figure it out.

Anyone else heard that Topps Hobby Boxes come out next week, but Jumbos won't be out until first of February (The 3rd I think). Why would one be delayed and the other not? Can't figure it out.

I have not heard about the delay. BUT, I guess it would be possible since Jumbos have some cards seeded inside that regular does not. Maybe there was a boo boo made on some of the jumbo only cards. Who knows, just thinking outloud. But again, I have not heard about any delay.

premium..you might be on to something. Maybe when they release the Hobby Boxes and we start seeing Obama in the stands on the 2010 Jeter card they think they will sell the Jumbos at a higher price.

Retail is already live, Hobby goes live next week, and jumbo the week following that. This is a bad move on Topps part unless there is some things in the jumbo worth it to those who bought case to break and sale early. I don't like it personally. I'm getting my information off the forums at Blowout and their Product Release Calander.

I'm going to have a hard time moving the stuff from my jumbo case it seems.