2010 Topps Lou Burdette #440 questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tgriffey0824

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
So I bought a box of 2010 Topps today and in it I got a Lou Burdette #440. It appears to be a reprint of the 1959 card #'d 440. I can't find it on E-bay or Beckett. Does anyone out there know anything about this card and a possible value???? How can I post a picture of the front and back? I can e-mail the pics to someone who knows how o post them if they will. Thanks!

The Regular CYMTO Burdette has a value $1.00. The Original back has a value of $1.50. It should look very similar to the 1959 card except in the Topps copyright info on the back side, it will say 2010.
Hope that helps.

The Regular CYMTO Burdette has a value $1.00. The Original back has a value of $1.50. It should look very similar to the 1959 card except in the Topps copyright info on the back side, it will say 2010.
Hope that helps.

That sucks! I was hoping it would be worth quite a bit more. lol:rolleyes: Thanks for the info.