2010 Topps Million Codes Expire 2/1/2011!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

potvin48

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that the Topps Million Card Giveaway promtion codes expire on 2/1/11 (That's only 2 weeks away)

I had a stack of 27 that I just sold, and was relieved to find out that they were still good.

Whether you're selling them or cashing in the codes yourself, get to it, the clock is ticking!

Interesting...it looks like it costs near an arm and a leg to ship my own cards to me. Not meaning to hijack this thread, but is there any interest in people trading for or buying ToppsMillion ports? I have around 40 cards including a handful of 50's and 60's stuff.

I'm a little shocked that they actually keep your cards if you don't redeem them right away. I assumed it would be more like ETopps, but then again that may have changed too. I had a half dozen or so of those ETopps and finally delivered them a year or so ago, just so I wouldn't lose my initial investment in them and get something for my money (all had tanked in "value" below purchase price).