2010 Upper Deck S1- What's up with this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdhollenbergs

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Opened a box of 2010 Upper Deck Series 1 a little while back. I got this card. Is it worth it? Is it just a way to get info about me?

Dear Collector:
Congratulations! A reservation for one trading card will be made in your name when you submit your request.

See back of card for specific product, player and redemption information.

I'm sure some of you have seen these before, so explain it to me. It appears to be a numbered card. I have plenty of time to redeem.
Bruce

should be a sticker on the other side telling you who and what you get and maybe a print run...whats it say?

Thanks HoosierBuddy, Sandman, MindBinge,

This statement from the link that Sandman provide could not be more true:
"It can be a little depressing when you expect to find an autographed card and pull a redemption card instead."

And this statement from off the card is what makes it the most depressing, "Please expect an average of 12-16 weeks for delivery after submission".

mindbinge,
It is a 2010 UD Series 1 Baseball Signature Sensations No#ing Alcides Escobar.

Thanks for the info,
Bruce

That means that the card wasn't ready when they went to ship the packs out. Enter the code in the UD site, and someday soon (hopefully), you'll have your card. Pretty standard these days.