2011 A&G blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have Animal in Peril #1 remaining and these Lineage:

2011 Rookies Commemorative:
16 H. Conger

Singles:
53 Mike Schmidt
150 R. Cano
186 Mel Ott

How about the ones listed earlier + the Animals in Peril mini, the Conger, and the Schmidt for the World's Biggest Castle mini? Like I said, I'm not sure on BVs so Plmk.

Curtis

How about the ones listed earlier + the Animals in Peril mini, the Conger, and the Schmidt for the World's Biggest Castle mini? Like I said, I'm not sure on BVs so Plmk.

Curtis

That'll be fine. Quick note, I probably won't be shipping until Tuesday or Wednesday...but I may be able to ship tomorrow.
thanks.

That'll be fine. Quick note, I probably won't be shipping until Tuesday or Wednesday...but I may be able to ship tomorrow.
thanks.

Trade posted. I'll ship tomorrow.. feel free to ship whenever you get the chance. Thanks again!

Curtis

If you have A&G minis from the last couple of years, I'm particularly looking for these:

2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini World's Most Mysterious Figures
Need: #10

2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Step Right Up
Need: 1, 2, 7, 8

2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Uninvited Guests
Need: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

2010 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Lords of Olympus
Need: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 14, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25.

2010 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini World's Greatest Word Smiths
Need:1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15.

2009 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini World's Biggest Hoaxes
Need: 1, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 17.

Hello, I completely forgot about this post, sorry! I don't have any of those A&G minis, sorry.