2011 Heritage/link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks for that link. Looks like a great set. I love the Heritage cards, its so great to see the old designs with the current players on them.

Wow, I must be in the minority because I truly dislike this design. It reminds me of the cheesy wood siding on the old-style station wagons. :eek:

I love the Heritage sets but I think I will probably just try to pick up the Indians team set. Trying to collect the SP's is too time-consuming and expensive for me. I'm still 70 SP's sort of a 2008 set.

Last edited:
I love the Heritage sets but I think I will probably just try to pick up the Indians team set. Trying to collect the SP's is too time-consuming and expensive for me. I'm still 70 SP's sort of a 2008 set.

I hear ya, last year i almost went broke getting all the Yankee SP's on Ebay, i hate the SP's.

Thanks for posting a link; I really like the Heritage set. It's a nice throwback/change from all of the modern sets we have. I really liked the 2008 design, but this one looks neat too.

Been waiting on this particular release since 2005. Why 2005? That's the first time I calculated which year Topps would use the 1962 design. Can't wait......might actually buy my first case on this one.

Tim

Funny, Tim. I'm eagerly awaiting the 2032 Heritage set for similar reasons. :)

I like how they parallel not only the subsets and quirks of the original sets, but the card numbering. Josh Thole is card 26, which was Mets catcher Chris Cannizzaro in the '62 set. Ike/Tejada/Reyes/Wright are numbered the same as Gil Hodges/Elio Chacon/Felix Mantilla/Don Zimmer in the original. RA Dickey, Pelfrey, and Santana parallel Jay Hook, Roger Craig, and Al Jackson, respectively, etc. Love it.