2011 Legends of the Hall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Well I stoped by my locoal cards shop. I usually dont buy much except for vintage or HOF game used and autos. The owner is a good friend of mine and knows that I like to buy those boxes with encapsolated autos in it. Usually they dont pay off. But there was this new set that came out called 2011 Legends of the Hall. Its all Pereze Steele and HOF yellow plaque cards auto by only HOF players. So I decided to take a chance. Here is what I got. Also I thought the box was great looking.

scan0003-vi.jpg
Top of Box

scan0004-vi.jpg
Back of box with checklist

scan0001-vi.jpgscan0002-vi.jpg

AD Chandler was my hit.

To me this was a lot of fun. AlsoI would of liked to have done better but still it a HOFer. I will probably buy some of these off ebay.

Jason

I saw those this weekend, They look great, but I couldn't bring myself to spring for the $85-100 they were asking. I just kept picturing myself pulling a Joe Morgan, Rollie Fingers, Jim Palmer, Bob Feller, Bob Doerr, or Fergie Jenkins and thinking I could have just waited and picked 4 or 5 out of the 6 for that price.