2011 milb roadtrip consignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pandaboy911

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Willing to Take consignments on these guys i am seeing them the 2nd and 3rd week of April. I will require payment are I get the item signed and a SASE is required.
Joey Eischen
Dave Borkowski
Matt Walbeck
Derrick Lewis
Jose Baustista (former pitcher)
Jeff Johnson (former pitcher)
John Curtis
Chuck Crim
Frank Stubbs
Don Monney
Sandy Gurrero
R.C. Lichtenstein
Manny Castillo
Brady WIlliams
Ted Kubiak
Jim Rickon
Tommy Gregg
Doug Henry

brewers spects game need by march 31st more players will be added,i will update when they are added.
Kentrail Davis
Eric Farris
Ryan "Scooter" Gennett
Caleb Gindl
Kyle Heckathorn
Erik Komatsu
Jeffrey "Hunter" Morris
Cody Scarpetta
Logan Schafer

Last edited:
im not asking much for most guys around $3-$5 for the coaches
for the milbers i am looking for $2 a card

Are you still offering this to people on The Bench? I could use Tommy Gregg for my '91 Fleer set and you stated you were seeing him in the mid-April.

Thanks,
Ben

I just think I should tell you pandaboy that I've heard that Tommy Gregg will refuse to sign any Braves cards. You might not want to take any of those with you, unless he has changed since last season.

IK tommy gregg is a D Bag so I have a few cards that a few people need on sets and if i get em signed im selling em for $6 each (he is one of the worst signers ever) and if i dont get em signed im just keeping the cards