2011 Topps Baseball Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mesellucards

Pro
5.00 star(s)
This is going to be my first case break, any suggestions on teams you would pick. There are 30 spots and each spot was $25 you get whatever cards are pulled for the team you pick. Obviously the Nationals would be a decent pick and with all the HOF Autos the Yankees are a decent pick. Who would you take in this situation ?

I just in one as well. I have 3 spots. Maybe were in the same break.

PM if you dont wanna say where its done.

Good luck in your break.

isnt hank arron in the set auto wise?> braves....and kofax i think in the 2011 also...dodgers.... good hits there....and giants for world series relics...

That makes the tally as follows:

Yankees - 3
Braves - 3
Red Sox - 2
Dodgers - 2
Giants - 2
Phillies - 1
Nationals - 1

and giants for world series relics...

That's a good suggestion! Of course, I was looking at CC's, and he's a Yankee, so that might have been why they sold for so much? Regardless, I was amazed at how pricey they were! You can't get $1 for a plain white jersey card #/100... but those went for over $20 consistantly. And the version with the auto... $150! And the version with the jersey and the auto... $250! That's just crazy for Sabathia cards...

I'm bias, but I would go with the Yanks. The giants aren't bad also b/c they won the world series.

While the Yankees are probably the obvious and overwhelming #1 choice...a potential sleeper option that I didn't see yet -- St. Louis Cardinals.