2011 Topps Baseball Design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I like the base design, it reminds me of an older Stadium Club issue. I'm annoyed to see there will be yet another run of vintage Topps reprints.

I like the base design, it reminds me of an older Stadium Club issue. I'm annoyed to see there will be yet another run of vintage Topps reprints.

I agree.... I really liked all the cards I saw in the 2011 preview except for the CYMTO. The CYMTO are, like, so 2010.

more like new cards and old ideas, they look like ehhhh okay to me

Base-Love it, and once again no ****** facsimile autos
Parallels-Nice to see the boarder and background colored, way more collectible.
Inserts-Pretty standard, nothing new or amazing but no one would complain if they pulled the Strasburg/Heyward dual.

Definitely 2 Thumbs up on this one. LOVE the look of the base cards. And the gold looks FANTASTIC. But let us get past the 2010 Update set before you get us excited about next year.......

Thanks,

Jeff

The gold and silver parallels look cool but honestly all I see is the "same old,same old".
Sticker autos,game use,#'d parallels,repops, and they diffently tried to cover all the bases in design too.I see Bowman,SC,A&G,Topps in all the designs and unfortunatly a little UD too,..
Excited?
Not me,I was hoping that Topps would step up to the plate,..do something new,take a risk,..but they didn't,maybe next year.I really wish too that they would get rid of the Hobby/Retail/HTA thing too,talk about a turn off,..

My 2 cents,

Clint

Last edited: