2011 topps fb, 2009-10 classics bk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mj23bullsfan

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
picked up a couple blasters, here's scans of everything but base (ask)

2009-10 panini classics basketball - ALL ARE FOR TRADE
PULLS2009-10PaniniClassicsBasketball.jpg

2011 topps football - ALL ARE FOR TRADE EXCEPT 49ers and the Gabbert
PULLS2011ToppsFootball.jpg

PULLS22011ToppsFootball-1.jpg

PULLS32011ToppsFootball-1.jpg

PULLS42011ToppsFootball.jpg

PULLS52011ToppsFootball.jpg

thanx for looking,
paul

Last edited:
Paul, any Magic or Kareem in the Classics blasters? If so, lmk if you see anything off my tradelist for 'em.
:D
Jason

Nice pulls. Did you happen to get any Kevin Love, Devin Hester, or Adrian Peterson? Did you check out my PM? Plmk.

Curtis

jason - check my bucket (link is on my Bpage), i've got identical magic jsy cards if you're interested. i've got some kareem i believe, but i'll have to check when i get home from work in the morning.

curtis - don't remember if there was a love base, i'll double check in morning. i probably didn't respond right away to your pm, and now i've forgotten about it, lol. i'll go check it out again.

cjay - no idea what the newton books at. wouldn't happen to have any of my guys in sig would ya?

paul

jason - check my bucket (link is on my Bpage), i've got identical magic jsy cards if you're interested. i've got some kareem i believe, but i'll have to check when i get home from work in the morning.

curtis - don't remember if there was a love base, i'll double check in morning. i probably didn't respond right away to your pm, and now i've forgotten about it, lol. i'll go check it out again.

cjay - no idea what the newton books at. wouldn't happen to have any of my guys in sig would ya?

paul

I'd have to check, but I'm guessing the Newton is around 10-15.

I have inserts of some of those Bears, but I'd have to trade a few lower end ones up for it probably. I will look after work.

sure greg. hey, i've got a really sweet landry fields gu/auto scanned. it's in my bucket under autos/basketball i believe. you can catch my bucket link on my Bpage.

jason, curtis and cjay, i'll catch up with you all after i get some sleep, lol. i had to do a few things when i got home, so i didn't get a chance to jump on line.

thanx guys,
paul

paul

Nice! Would love a shot at 'em, but don't have any GU to trade at the moment. Haven't been lucky to pull any since I restarted collecting! LOL!

Jason

jason, i'll get to the kareems and magics sometime this weekend. i'll have more time, nothing major planned. i do have our trade ready to mail for tomorrow tho :)

paul