2011 Topps Tier One 'Pack' - All FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quambomb

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Not too great, but probably could've been worse. All FT:

Base:
Andre Dawson #68 746/799
Ryan Braun #8 33/799
Hanley Ramirez #78 486/799
Brian Wilson #76 blue parallel (Tier four) 49/199

Autos:
Dustin Pedroia Crowd Pleaser auto #DP 26/50
Dillon Gee auto #DGE 769/999

Relic:
Johnny Bench bat relic #TSR19 100/399

Not bad at all
If you are selling, I could be interested in this:

Please send me a PM on what you are looking to get for it.
Thanks,
-Danny

That was a pretty decent bust: Pedroia auth and Bench GU. That beats a lot of boxes that I have opened every day of the week.

Dewayne

Thanks guys. I wish the Bench relic wasn't a single small piece of bat, but at least I got an HOFer. and the Pedroia definitely was a nice pull

Hey, interested in your Pedroia Auto.. don't know what it's worth but I have this for trade
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects RC Autograph Aroldis Chapman

I know I've been reading the Posnanski book about the Big Red Machine, but the Bench does lead off a great pack, in my opinion. Good luck trading those cards for ones you like a little more!

Check me for this one:

Didn't see anything that caught my eye besides the Lefty Gomez cut auto, but I'd obviously need to trade more than the Pedroia for it

Hey, interested in your Pedroia Auto.. don't know what it's worth but I have this for trade
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects RC Autograph Aroldis Chapman

I'll pass on trading the Pedroia for the Chapman, but I could probably work out a trade for it with other cards on my site. Could you check my site and let me know what you can use for it?

Didn't see anything that caught my eye besides the Lefty Gomez cut auto, but I'd obviously need to trade more than the Pedroia for it

I'll pass on trading the Pedroia for the Chapman, but I could probably work out a trade for it with other cards on my site. Could you check my site and let me know what you can use for it?

I'd have an interest in that Bench relic. CMB & subs if you like.

The only other cards I'm interested in are your Kershaw Autograph or the Mauer Autograph f/t

I'd have an interest in that Bench relic. CMB & subs if you like.

I can use the Ben Revere Topps Chrome auto, but can't trade the Bench GUed for it.

The only other cards I'm interested in are your Kershaw Autograph or the Mauer Autograph f/t

I could possibly trade the Kershaw auto for the Chapman. I'd have to think on it though

I could use the Andre Dawson auto, but I'd have to think on it first...not to mention that it probably books higher than the Pedroia

i can do that if you want to post it up,i just want one of those crowd pleaser autos because i did so poorly on my box of tier one(jordan schafer and don't even remember the other guy-lol)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps