2012-2014 Topps Mini Inserts Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom

Pm sent back, if you know bv's then pick out cards and post a trade for us. I have been sick for the last 2 days and haven't been online. All cards should be available and all cards you listed are needed.

Thanks,
Janice

Janice,

I have 2014 Minis #53, 58, 95. Would you trade these for 2013 Bowman Chrome X-fractor Evan Longoria and 2011 Topps Update Gold Eric Hosmer?

Tim

Who are the mini's of? No idea on the bv of them, I think Dennis said the Hosmer gold rc is $8 and would need to check on the Longoria.

Thanks and lmk,
Janice

Wow. Didn't realize the Hosmer books that much. I'd say the minis aren't anywhere close. It's Canseco, McGwire and Jordan Zimmerman. I have not clue on the Longoria value either, but I need it for a 2013 project I'm working on. If we have to do 3-for1 that's cool. I also saw a 2012 Heritage Blue Dexter Fowler on your trade list. Have any idea on that BV?

Thanks,
Tim

Don't know bv of the Fowler, didn't see it in beckett paper magazine. Just pick out what works for the mini's and post a trade for us.

Thanks,
Janice

I have these

2014 Bowman Top Prospects Mini Refractor

BM-MM2 Colin Moran

2012 Topps 87 Mini

TM-124 Yoenis Cespedes

2013 Topps 72 Mini

TM-50 Ted Williams

I can use this

2013 Topps Wal-Mart Blue 2 Derek Jeter

if you agree, post it up

I have these

2014 Bowman Top Prospects Mini Refractor

BM-MM2 Colin Moran

2012 Topps 87 Mini

TM-124 Yoenis Cespedes

2013 Topps 72 Mini

TM-50 Ted Williams

I can use this

2013 Topps Wal-Mart Blue 2 Derek Jeter

if you agree, post it up

Trade is posted.

Thanks,
Janice

How about this trade?

You get:
2013 Topps 1972 Mini's
#12 Anthony Rizzo
#92 Cole Hamels

I get:
2010 Topps 20/20 T19 Zack Grenke
2013 Topps Calling Card CC-11 Reggie Jackson

If this works for you, please post and I will confirm.
Thanks,
Joe

Back