2012 A&G Unopened incoming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim815

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I thought I was done opening 2012 stuff (No, not really), but an eBay lot forced the issue.

I guess I will probably be going for the base set, and I will have some of the Inserts as well, as some is opened, and some is unopened.

Unless you're after base stuff, I will probably be looking for my standard wants.... HOF variations or serial numbered, or Cubs of the same. Since we're so close to 2013's, I'd rather hold off for them than reach for (for instance) Reed Johnson Wal Mart borders.

So let me know what you're still looking for from the set, and what you'd offer. Midweek maybe?

I hate when there is a for trade cache that comes in and I miss the good stuff because I was napping. Time and interest pending, I might have a pack opening post.

do you have any of these that i need?:
2012 Allen & Ginters Mini 180 Federowicz
2012 Allen & Ginters Mini Black Border 31 Robinson 84 Ethier 99 Koufax 101 Loney 200 Kemp 321 Billingsley
2012 Allen & Ginters Mini A&G Back 41 Kershaw 101 Loney 321 Billingsley

I have the Base Mini Federowitz now. I hoard all my HOF variations, so any Koufax or Robinson stuff goes in my HOF Insert box. I'll keep an eye out for the others. I'd do a smallish trade if you have a nice HOF mini/serial number, or one of Starlin Castro. Feel free to see if there's anything else on my Dodgers page you want.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoWmbuxWJ2stdFJBdHc1Mi13V0VYbkJOcTBCVkhxRFE#gid=7

OK thanks, let me take a look today to find something you'd be interested in. don

I can trade abunch of the HOF players cards from this set for your extra base cards. I also have some lineage and Topps inserts of HOFers. Im only interested in current players base from the set as I use them for TTM and IP. Would love to move some cards for the base I can use. I have a working list of topps inserts and I can get a list of Ginters extra of HOF I have. PM if interested.

Intrigued by the Bench and Sandberg GQ Mini GQ Back. And any stuff like that.